Hospitality WiFi designs, installs, and supports wired and wireless networks, including site survey, equipment selection and purchase, installation, and ongoing maintenance. We are the #1 choice for HSIA for multiple major hotel flags including Best Western, Choice Hotels, and IHG. Although we focus on hospitality properties, we also provide network design, installation, and support for other venues such as schools and businesses. Whether you’re in need of high-speed Internet access at a new property or whether you’re just looking to improve the performance of your existing network and make your guests happier, Hospitality WiFi can help.
With almost two decades of experience in hotel WiFi, plus 24 x 7 x 365 end user technical support, Hospitality WiFi offers support that is unmatched in the industry. But your monthly support fees cover more than just getting your guests online! We also:
- Monitor the ongoing health of your network
- Watch for down equipment so we can fix issues quickly
- Perform network optimization so your guest network can function at its best
Other items we address include:
- Basic WiFi adapter support
- SSID configuration
- Login difficulties
- Gaming device bypass
- Streaming device bypass
- Location-specific coverage issues
- VPN support
- Password changes
- Usage & roaming questions
- Billing statement questions & credit card issues
In addition, we provide you with a login to a customized cloud-based Dashboard (aka Control Panel), where you can view your entire network at a glance:
- Gain information about how many guests are using your network
- Discover patterns of usage across time
- See how your guests are using bandwidth to help you determine when network upgrades are needed
- View support data
- Run customized reports
And there’s even more that sets Hospitality WiFi apart:
- We choose not to outsource our support. We believe it is important to maintain our own team of knowledgeable, responsive, experienced support professionals to help you and your guests have the best possible experience.
- With our global presence, we understand how important it is to have help nearby when you need it, so we have established local support offices in various locations internationally.
- We offer native Spanish-language support.
The bottom line is that we want to create a VIP experience for you and your guests, and that means offering a quality total solution at a competitive price. Providing great support, spotting potential problems before they occur, and proactively seeking improvements in your network are just a few of the ways we aim to keep you happy and keep your guests coming back!
We also offer custom billing and revenue sharing options to help you achieve a timely return on investment.
In addition, we provide wireless engineering services to help you understand what’s going on with your current Wi-Fi solution and design a new network that will improve performance. We will certify our installations to be within your compliance or brand standards – in fact, we will even give you a 100% signal coverage guarantee.
Call 800-307-1044 for your FREE consultation.