The DVW-TD1 Thermal Body Temperature Measurement Camera with High Temperature Detection Analytics is a Thermometric Bispectral Thermal Imaging Camera. Designed to screen people for high temperatures, the DVW-TD1 provides contactless body temperature detection for single or multiple people with stunning accuracy of ±0.5° F at half the cost of competitive products on the market.
This powerful camera system can alert operators to high temperature detection of multiple persons simultaneously and provides an audible and visible alarm with snapshot of persons detected with high temperature, so operators can quickly and easily identify an individual for further screening and verification.
The DVW-TD1 integrates full-high-definition visible imaging, a passive infrared thermal imaging detector, a thermal lens, and high-definition video coding services. The DVW-TD1 incorporates a “black box” for continuous calibration to improve the accuracy of temperature readings.
- Automatic Contactless Temperature Detection – The DVW-TD1 scans individual or multiple persons continuously without the need to stop at the camera for a manager to take the person’s temperature manually.
- Multiple Available Modes – Supports full screen/ point temperature measurement, line temperature measurement, rectangular area, irregular area temperature measurement.
- Temperature Measurement Distance – Options for 13mm/19mm infrared focal lens and 1-30m range temperature measurement
- Intelligent Warnings – High and low temperature abnormal alarm, differential temperature alarm and other early warning mechanisms
- Half the Cost of Competitive Products – Much more accurate and stable than many handheld temperature scanners, but still affordable within tight budgets
NOTE: The DVW-TD1 Thermal Body Temperature Measurement Camera System is not a medical device. The system should not be solely or primarily used to diagnose or exclude a diagnosis of COVID-19 or any other disease. Elevated body temperature should be confirmed using secondary evaluation methods.