Welcome to WiFi University, where you can learn about WiFi and other items that hoteliers need to understand to provide a great guest experience.
You won’t need an advanced degree in engineering – we’ll lay out concepts in terms you can understand, with examples to make these ideas easier to grasp.
We’ll be adding content on an ongoing basis, but if you have an idea for WiFi University, please let us know!
MORE CONTENT COMING SOON
How can you make your guests happier with fast, reliable Wi-Fi? An Introduction to Hospitality WiFi
Your guest network may need more access points…but why? This brief educational video explains why hotels now need more Wi-Fi access points than they used to.
What’s the difference between 2.4GHz and 5GHz?
- Statement regarding the Log4j vulnerability
- What is Hotspot 2.0?
- Creating a great guest experience with casting
- “Guests usually love our WiFi- so why are my scores suddenly going down?”
- Why do I need to upgrade my gateway when I upgrade my bandwidth?
- Do I really need a wireless controller for my network?
- What causes WiFi interference (and what can be done about it)?